Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Domain

I purchased a domain for this blog. Now the big question is, will I actually use it? Would anyone want me to expand my blog to a full website about drug abuse and recovery? I love to write, so I would love to make a functional, up-to-date website about the truth of drug use, abuse, recovery, and all the nasty choices we make to keep up that lifestyle.

I ask because I have been blogging the shit outta my other domain, and I really enjoy working with it. I am not keeping a paper journal at this time, so that is where all my extra writing energy is coming from.

Questions? Comments? Suggestions? I'm always open to them both. I write for myself, but I really want feedback on my writing, so this has to be somewhat user content.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...